Sunday 18 August 2013

6 Weeks out

I know the blog has become a bit sporadic with my updates, however I would be saying the same things every week.

I can honestly say I am working as hard as I have ever worked. I have great backing from My wife, Smart tec nutrition and a top adviser who is helping me with my diet and prep. Weekly check ups via video are really helping put my mind at rest and know my work is making me look better, slow and steady.

Having someone prep me is really helpful. It gives you a great sense that your working in the right direction and another pair of eyes will always be more critical that you can be of yourself.

Every day is the same, there are not days off, weekends are not an excuse to slack.

This is the biggest show the UK has ever seen and there is no way I will get on that stage not having given all I can. Everything is on point every single day.

I am looking in a good position to really press on and am waiting to enter that dark place of prep. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. The one thing I do know is that I am working extremely hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment