Sunday 3 November 2013

Product Review L-GLUTAMINE FX

L-Glutamine FX is 100% pure l-glutamine.

Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in human muscle, it's responsible for repair and recovery, helps the immune system stay strong and really helps digestion.

People at work know when dieting i quite often just put a teaspoon of glutamine in my mouth and wash it down with water. This really helps the sweet cravings and hunger when your dieting and also stops muscle breakdown.

This off season I have been very fortunate to be supplied a good amount of glutamine Fx by my sponsor Smart tec. So for the forseeable future I shall be getting in 30+ grams a day to see if that benefits me.

I will be posting about this in future blogs.

http://www.smarttecnutrition.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment